Mindfulness without the Bells and Beads
Use mindfulness to unleash your potential—without the spiritual baggage.
Mindfulness Without the Bells and Beads: Unlocking Exceptional Performance, Leadership, and Wellbeing for Working Professionals strips away the bells, beads, and hyperbole associated with mindfulness, and explains how you can take your performance and leadership to the next level in just eight weeks, without adopting any spiritual or new age beliefs.
Author Clif Smith, a US Army veteran, former diplomat, and CIA-trained former intelligence officer, serves as EY’s Americas Mindfulness Leader and Global Mindfulness Network Leader and is internationally recognized for bringing mindfulness to tens of thousands of corporate and government leaders across the globe. In this book, Clif shares teachings and insights to help achieve the tangible benefits of practicing mindfulness as a fundamental part of our professional and personal lives.
You’ll discover how to:
• Enhance mental focus, resilience, and decision-making under pressure
• Increase the impact of your communication and leadership
• Transcend limiting beliefs, fear, and other psychological barriers to success
• Connect, understand, and interact with others more effectively
• Effectively incorporate self-care into a high-performance life
• Demystify the practice of mindfulness to make it ideal for a corporate setting
Perfect for corporate leaders, managers, and executives, and any working professional in a high-pressure or high-performance environment, Mindfulness Without the Bells and Beads also belongs on the bookshelves of anyone who works in a stressful environment and wants to achieve a higher level of success and a better quality of life.