Wonder Drug: 7 Scientifically Proven Ways That Serving Others Is the Best Medicine for Yourself
A pair of doctors team up to illuminate, through neuroscience and captivating stories from their clinical practice, how serving others—and pitching in to the world in general—is a secret superpower.
If a doctor’s prescription could bring you
– Longer life
– Better health
– More energy and resilience
– Less burnout, depression and anxiety
– More happiness, fulfillment and well-being
– More personal and professional success (including higher income)
– And, no harmful side effects
Would you take it?
InWonder Drug, physician scientists Stephen Trzeciak, M.D., and Anthony Mazzarelli, M.D., illuminate, through neuroscience and captivating stories from their clinical practices, how being a giving, other-focused person is a secret superpower. Serving others—and pitching in to the world in general—is the evidence-based way to live your life. Kinder people not only live longer, they also live better. Science shows.