Advancing Your Photography: A Handbook for Creating Photos You’ll Love
The author of Create presents “an all-in-one, easily accessible handbook . . . [that] will show you how the pros do it. Study this and take your best shot” (Chase Jarvis, award-winning photographer).
Purposefully compact, this handbook is meant to fit in your camera bag as it will be your guide and coach as you expand your artistic endeavor. Photography and the technology associated with it is constantly evolving, but the fundamentals remain the same. The Photographer s Handbook will carry you forward in a lifetime of pursuing the art and chairmanship of photography.
What you ll learn from this book:
• Top tips for making outstanding photographs from iconic photographers and many other leading professional photography masters of today.
• How to put this advice into use and train your eye to see composition with emotional impact.
• Know and master the key points of operating your camera like a pro.
• How to capture remarkable photographs with more tips from the pros.
• How to process your images to professional standards.