SAT Total Prep 2021: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Video (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational
Overview: Rated “Best of the Best” in SAT Prep Books by BestReviews, May 2019
SAT Total Prep 2020, Kaplan’s biggest SAT prep book, has more than 1,000 pages of content review, efficient strategies, and realistic practice to help you score higher. This updated edition includes hundreds of new practice questions, new quizzes, and a new layout based on student feedback.
With SAT Total Prep 2020 you’ll have everything you need in one big book, plus one-year access to online resources including a new 250-question Qbank, video lessons, and practice tests to help you master each section of the SAT.
The Most Practice
• Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
• More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand new questions.
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
• Longer quizzes after every unit to help you cement your understanding.
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
• “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
• “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
• Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
• Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
ACT Prep Plus 2021 (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep
Overview: Kaplan’s ACT Prep Plus 2021 has the detailed subject review, practice tests, and expert strategies you need to be prepared for test day. This edition includes hundreds of practice questions, online practice tests, and video lessons from our experts to help you face test day with confidence.
Kaplan is an Official Teaching Partner of the ACT. For more information
We’re so certain that ACT Prep Plus 2021 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the ACT—or you’ll get your money back.
• 5 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (1 printed in the book and 4 tests online)
• Scoring and analysis for 1 official ACT test
• One-year access to our online center with additional quizzes and videos to help guide your study
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official ACT Practice Test
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
• “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the ACT math test is primarily a strategy test
• “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics and make a plan for improving before the test after completing each chapter
• Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test
• Kaplan’s expert teachers make sure our materials are true to the ACT.
• Nine out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top-choice colleges.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan ) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.